Quick connector description: Quick connector is a pipe joint that can be quickly disassembled without tools.
Features of quick joints. This kind of pipe joints are light, flexible, clean, and widely used in hydraulic, pneumatic and lubricating fluid transportation pipeline systems, especially in pipelines that need to be disassembled frequently.
Hydraulic quick joint is a kind of pipe fittings with wide application in hydraulic system. It has the characteristics of quick installation and disassembly of hydraulic pipes without special tools. The quick connector with a sealing device also has the characteristics of preventing liquid leakage and air from entering. The quick connector is suitable for the occasion where oil, water and air are used as the medium. The nominal pressure is 10kg / cm and the medium temperature is -20 ℃. Used in agricultural machinery, mining machinery, construction machinery, aviation machinery and other machinery. Our company's hydraulic quick connectors are A, B, C, D, F, E, DC, DP. Among them, B, C, E, F can be used with flanges.
Quick coupling selection principle:
1. Select the bidirectional type according to the inner pipe diameter (if the inner pipe of the equipment is 3/4 ", optional 1-1 / 2" -3/4 "can be selected)
2. Select one way according to the diameter of the conveying fluid pipe
3. Calculate the flow selection according to the parameters of each specification and model in the manual
4. There are two types of quick connection: threaded connection and flange connection. If the equipment is always rotated in one direction, you can choose thread connection or flange connection. The outer pipe thread is divided into left and right rotation directions. Selection method: stand in the direction of the quick connector. Depending on the rotation direction of the equipment, the rotation direction of the outer pipe thread should be opposite to the rotation direction of the equipment. The half-split flange can be rotated left and right. There are two types of flange connections: threaded flanges (flange with internal thread on the outer tube) and half-split flanges. The half-split flanges are suitable for right and left rotation equipment. The relevant parameters of the flange are generally provided by the user, or it is indicated that it is produced according to national standards.
5. No rigid connection is allowed between the quick connector and the conveying pipe. There must be a section of flexible pipe for transitional connection. The stainless steel metal hose produced by our company can be selected.
6. The user can provide the following parameters for selection by our company: inner pipe diameter; equipment diameter, length and width; speed, pressure, temperature; connection pipe diameter to the equipment; input and outlet pipe diameter; flange size ; Working medium, etc.